This is mostly a list for myself, but I thought it might be fun to share. I want to learn a lot more about parsers and compilers. Here is my current "To Learn" list with courses, videos and books (in no particular order)!
- Compilers: Principles, Techniques, and Tools
- Language Implementation Patterns
- Writing An Interpreter in Go
- Writing A Compiler In Go
- Crafting Interpreters
- Game Programming Patterns
- Parsing Algorithms
- A crash course in compilers
- Just write the #!%/* parser
- Essentials of Interpretation
- Next: I made a political twitter account for a week
- Previous: Best blog designs I want to steal everything from
Subscribe to my email list!
Let me be real with you. Sometimes when I'm bored I log in to Buttondown and look at the audience number. If it's bigger than it was the week before, well that makes me feel really happy!
I promise I'll never spam you and I will, at most, send you a monthly update with what's happening on this site.